Shipping and Delivery Information
For complete information on Amazon's Shipping and Delivery Information, please visit the link below:
Track Your Package
To track your package:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Click Track Package next to your order (if shipped separately). If your package or tracking information is missing, go to:
- International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures that can cause delays in delivery. To see estimated shipping times for your region, go to Global Shipping Times.
Determine Shipping Rates
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary.
Global Shipping Rates & Times
Return Items You Ordered
To start a return on an item you ordered:
- Go to the Online Returns Center.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get a return mailing label and choose a return option.Depending on the item's eligibility, you'll be able to choose one of the following options:
Note: Not all options will be available for all items. For items sold by an Amazon seller that aren't eligible for Amazon Prime from that seller, you will see Submit return request. The seller reviews the return request before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don't receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection.
Prepare and ship your return
After you've completed the steps above:
- Print your label. If you select a shipping option that requires a return label, it will be e-mailed to the e-mail associated with your Amazon account and accessible from Manage returns. If you don't have access to a printer, do one of the following:
- Send your label to a friend to print. Go to Manage returns, click Print mailing label and thenEmail it to a friend.
- Request one to be mailed to you. The label will arrive in 3 to 5 days. Additional charges for this service will apply. Go to Manage returns, click Print mailing label and then Request label by mail.
- Prepare your package for return.
Pack your item securely, inserting any paperwork that was included when you requested your return from the Online Returns Center. If you don't have the original product packaging, use a sturdy box and include padding such as packing bubbles or newspaper. Attach your return label to the package.Important: If you need to return multiple orders, please don't consolidate returns. Return orders individually, using a separate return label for each order.
- Ship your return based on the return shipping option you selected.
For more information on the return shipping options, go to About Return Shipping
How Refunds Are Issued
Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. In some cases, you may be offered an "Instant refund" option.
If you want to use your refund without waiting for your return to process, you can select the instant refund option, if it's available. Instant refunds are either refunded to your credit card or issued as an Amazon.com Gift Card balance, depending on the instant refund type you selected. You will still need to return your items within 30 days.
Payment Method Refund Method Refund Time (After Return Is Received) Credit Card Instant Refund to Credit Card Instant (See Note below) Credit Card Instant Refund to Gift Card Upon completion of the return request Credit Card Credit Card 3-5 business days Checking Account Checking Account Up to 10 business days Amazon.com Gift Card Gift Card Balance 3-5 business days Promotional Certificate No Refund Issued N/A Credit Card & Amazon.com Gift Card Credit Card, Gift Card Balance, or both 3-5 business days
Note: Your refund request will be processed instantly. However, it may take 2-3 business days for it to display on your credit card statement.
If your original order was placed using the Amazon Currency Converter, the refund will be issued in your local currency and will be calculated with the same rate used when you placed your order.
Amazon may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. If you aren't required to mail your item back for a refund, you will be notified in the Online Returns Center or by a Customer Service Associate. For more information, go to the Conditions of Use.
Gift Returns: The type of refund or credit you receive depends on how the gift was purchased and how it was returned. For more information about gift refunds, go to Return a Gift.
You can check the status of your refund in Your Orders.
Note: After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
Partial Refunds & Restocking Fees
If You Return You'll Receive Items in original condition past the return window* 80% of the item's price CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, video games, cassette tapes, or vinyl records that were opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) 50% of the item's price Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an Amazon.com error Up to 50% of the item's price Open software for reasons not due to an Amazon.com error 0% of the item's price
*For most items the return window is 30 days after delivery. To check the return window for an item you have ordered, go to Your Orders and click Return or Replace Items.
Note: Tax on restocking fees may apply to return items that were shipped and sold by Amazon.com for customers in CA, CT, MD, NV, PA, VA, WV, and WI. Some products have additional conditions that may apply. For more information, go to About Our Returns Policies.